IMPORTANCE OF JESUS NAME
Without the name of Jesus, prayers cannot be answered: At the name of Jesus by faith; His name produces wonders because His name is full of wonders; extraordinary things are bound to happen. Evil men bow and demons cry out of their victims at the appearance or word spoken by Jesus during his earthly ministry. Jesus gives us the authority to use His Name to deal with situations.
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. Mark 16: 17-18.
Mankind and nature obey and regard the Name of Jesus Psalm 18: 44-45.
- The Name of Jesus is the only solution to heal and deliver.
- The Name of Jesus is the only key from death to life.
- The Name of Jesus is the Name that subjects Satan, sin, and sickness.
- The Name of Jesus is the only sure guarantee for divine repair, recovery, restoration, and revival.
It is through the Name of Jesus that we can enjoy the benefits of the Holy Spirit.
Jesus name conquers by defeating the devil on the cross of Calvary: Jesus got his Omnipotent name by conquest, that is, through his death and resurrection. Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. Hebrew 2:14-15.
Jesus name was gotten by inheritance. God the Father gave him Jesus as a make of honour for His distinguished position in the God-head as the Redeemer of mankind. Hebrew 1:45.
Jesus name became superior because of his obedience to the Father even unto death. The Bible says Jesus suffered shame and humiliation in the hands of sinners but nothing could distract him from the goal of redemption.
Your qualification to conquer all in life:
- Those who love Him unconditionally.
- Those who believe Jesus is Lord.
- Those who trust and obey Him.
- Those who know that the name of Jesus cannot fail.
- Those who know but never seek for the alternative to prayers and authority.
- Those who are faithful and purposeful.
Finally, the name of Jesus conquers it all. Be blessed.